Club run 28 july

Bevandkev

The venue is the View 

Meet TB at 9.30. 
I assume we will go out via Bouts Lane and the Ridgeway.

I am happy to be corrected so watch this space! It appears from their website that we don’t need to book a table if we sit outside. I will check again,  but it would be good to have an idea of numbers in case! I know that at least 2 “ regulars” aren’t able to come this weekend.

Starting from TB were Bev, John, Tim, Roger and Julie.

Picking Steve up en route. Nice and sunny day for cycling.

Arrived at the view, ate tea cakes and tea. I led the ride home with Steve peeling off to go back via samborne. While the rest of us went back via the bus lane and through back to TB.

We also caught up with Ivor and Pete. Those two get about a bit 🙈

PXL_20240728_102514829.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20240728_102338938.MP.jpg

PXL_20240728_102308600.MP.jpg

Went on unassisted bike via Bouts  with little diversion to Hillers via open gate through Ragley Hall !!! When I got to exit could not go through or climb over side gate, slid through gap in main gate getting a nasty chunk out of my wrist a massive bruise on my ar and cut on my shine

bruise on arm (not arse) and cut on shin. My friends weren't there due to a health issue . Had wounds tended to to by a delightful young lady so not a wasted journey .

Enjoyed the ride which was by the club's standards was very slow but managed to look about instead of at a back wheel.